Tue, 12 Sept|
Introduction to International Recruitment in Adult Social Care
An overview of international recruitment and the health & care worker visa sponsor process presented by JMW Solicitors. Limited places - booking essential All registered care providers in the South East welcome!
Time & Location
12 Sept, 10:00 – 11:30
About the event
Supported by the Department of Health and Social Care's international recruitment fund, these webinars are open to all registered adult social care providers operating in the South-East.
Immigration specialists at JMW Solicitors will provide an overview of international recruitment, together with updates on recent changes to the immigration rules, best practice case studies, practical tips, and an interactive Q&A session.
- Background context - shortages in the social care sector and the Health and Care Worker Visa
- Are you prepared for international recruitment (long-term responsibilities and pastoral support)?
- Applying for a Sponsor Licence
- Assigning a Certificate of Sponsorship
- Sponsor Licence duties, roles, and responsibilities
- Pastoral support, including accommodation
This seminar will run on the following dates:
- 10 - 11 am on Tuesday, 12th September
- 2-3 pm on Thursday, 21st September