Tue, 19 Sept|
Home Care Provider Special
JMW Solicitors consider the specific challenges and requirements for home care providers. Limited places - booking essential All registered care providers in the South East welcome!
Time & Location
19 Sept, 10:00 – 11:30
About the event
Supported by the Department of Health and Social Care's international recruitment fund, these webinars are open to all registered adult social care providers operating in the South-East.
Immigration specialists at JMW Solicitors will take an in-depth look into the challenges and requirements for home care providers. The session will also provide updates on recent changes to the immigration rules, best practice case studies, practical tips, and an interactive Q&A session.
- Sponsor Licence for Domiciliary care, including applicable roles
- Assigning Certificate of Sponsorship correctly, including working hours
- Compliance, including NMW, working time regulations, driving licence requirements
- SMS record keeping, including variable shift patterns
- Concerns around Modern Slavery and malpractice and promoting staff wellbeing
- Retention clauses, loan agreements, and Home Office fees